Wednesday 3 September 2008

plans for the future

Signed up to a number of NLP rss feeds the other day. Something to
read on a daily basis to keep my interest going. Got through nearly
all podcasts I can find on NLP just waiting for the good ones now to
post new episodes.

Going to try and practice NLP every day at the moment and record the
results, not reading up on anything new at the moment want to
concentrate on what I have already learnt and give my self a break
from reading at the moment. Very nearly finished the NLPbook will only
take a few more few to complete so will be well done before the initial
completion date I set myself and the subsequent revised date as well.

I have a couple of book s that will assist in my practicing of NLP
once I get stuck back in again.

This blog was always suppose to be about strategy, politics and NLP. I
have concentrated on the NLP part and have written a goal to write
100 blog entries on NLP before I moved on. I am on 34 blog entries
since setting the goal, so only a third of the way at the moment.

2 comments:

Neo Cortex said...

I think we share the common problem that most of the info on NLP online refers to seminars and courses, that is why i've started a similar, but quite different, blog.

I was wondering how you could find a number or NLP feeds and are u willing to share them with me?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your plans.

Could you share the feeds? I'd be very interesting to read some of the other blogs about NLP out there.

I guess it's no good to refer you to my blog since it's in danish:

nlp-blog.dk