Wednesday 17 October 2007

Off sick

Well another week has passed. Lost some weight however it was mostly due to being ill all week. As I recover I am sure some will go back on we will see. Lost 6 pounds in a week long way off my target, but hopefully I can keep going now. Should have been 8 pounds my now and I am only on 6 pounds which has only happen in 1 week due to sickness.

As I said been ill most of the week so nothing really to report at all. Have been off work for 4 days plus weekend. Spent my time firstly looking after my daughter as she was ill, then I picked up the bug as was ill until today. Still feeling a bit weak.

Great weekend of Rugby with England into the World Cup Final. Some interesting psychology to be examined on how the England team have created such great team spirit. The same with some of the other teams as well. All Blacks who have the best squad in the world just can't create a team. So when the crunch comes the don't know how to react and choke.

No comments: