Friday 12 October 2007

Catch Up

haven't blogged in a while. Been very busy at home and work.
Firstly my diet was going well until I went on holiday and I now seem to be back to square one. I have started the process again so shall weigh my self on 17th Oct.

In terms of NLP I have been using it but can't think of anything to discuss specifically. Been getting into reading books on office politics recently. I have seen a number of similar themes in office politics and NLP, strategy & management techniques.


Been trying to take much more preventative action at work. When I see the problems occuring try and stop them before it becomes an issue. Before I would like to see it become an issue to see how well I could handle it using my NLP and Strategy skills. I realized that the best use of my skills is in a more preventative mode rather than letting it happen or even encouraging the issues to make it more of a challenge. Prevention is better than cure!!!!!!

No comments: