Tuesday 18 September 2007

machiavelli

Been keeping the running going. Been trying ton stick to my eating plan, but been a bit tricky recently due to Birthday parties and Rugby matches. Tried my best will find out tomorrow how good that has been!!!!!!

Decided to start work on some new web site ideas and think of new marketing strategies for my existing web sites.

Not much to report on the NLP or strategy front. As I said been busy not had the time really.

I have started to get in politics as well. I think its the missing piece of the jigsaw I have been looking for in my Grand Unified Theory of career development. recently read a book "21 dirty tricks at work". It really opened up my eyes to what is happening at work and showed my some great ways to combat being the victim of work place politics. Have previously read the "Prince", by Machiavelli and now reading the "Discourses" to gain great insight into politics of the work place. Will try and combine this with the knowledge from my strategy books and NLP into a definitive guide of how to Survive and progress in todays work place.


No comments: