Wednesday 7 November 2007

Course

My weight hasn't changed since last post. Only managed to go walking a
couple of times last week. I have decided to step up the walking to
double the distance so I can get the same mileage each week in case I
don't get chance to take a lunch break and walk.

Went on a communication course last week, it was heavy NLP influenced.
It was very good to hear it from a person rather than read from a
book. We also did a number of practical exercise that helped cement
the learning. I also received some feedback from the group on my
communication style that was very interesting. I was perceived as a
nice guy, some one who would like to have a drink with!!. Not bad I
suppose. I have been using NLP a lot more since the course, it has
cleared up a few mis-understandings and re-ignited my passion for the
subject. I am going to try and spend half and hour a day revising NLP
subject as to keep it in the forefront of my mind. I hope this will
help encourage me to use it more.

No comments: