Friday 14 September 2007

Weight loss on target

Hi there, Been a few days since I had a chance to blog. Was off ill on Wednesday, back to work Thursday and went running Thursday night. Weighed my self Thursday and lost 3 pounds so down to 15 stone 3 pounds. that makes up for putting a some on the other week. So far 3 weeks 3 pounds, 1 pound a week is my target so all going okay now. Been to a few lunch with work recently but have managed to stick to the salads, so pleased my will power and the mind strategies are working.


NLP.

Watch a couple people with regards to NLP sensory information. My boss ia definite feelings person when he talks, lots of "lets wrap this up tight" and "need to take a hold of the situation". The other guy was very visual "lets make this clear" and "so far its been very unclear of the way forward". The discussion took a long time and were basically agreeing for most of it but were unaware due to the different language patterns.


No comments: