Monday 28 July 2008

Filters

Need to work on the filters this week as only at work 2 days last week
and never really got a chance to inestigate it [porperly and review
others actions.

Off to start in my new unwanted role today. Going to test out my NLP
style against them and try and win around the people in the team. Play
it straight and watch and learn, see if I can spot any opportunties
against my senior managers whilst there and plot my revenge.

Noticed in some of my meetings last week that my director was using a
chopping moition left to right to discuss the process through our
departement. Shows he is procedure based and his timeline runs left to
right. Now how do I use that information to my advantage. My new
direct manage I have been able to pinn down yet. He used the words
resonate the other day and like to say lets talk a lot. I think he is
auditory in nature. I shall see if I can work it out this week.

No comments: