Tuesday 15 July 2008

States of mind

Noticed yesterday in a managers meeting that I was getting angry when
certain people spoke. It wasn't necessarily anything they said it was
just the sight of them made me angry, possibly because I feel they
don't deserve their position in the company.

I realised this was holding me back for contributing to the meeting
and affecting my emotional state. As this was something I wanted to
watch this week I made a note of it straight away. To combat the
problem I quickly applied a SWISH pattern to re-program my mind.

I Visualised myself red and angry at the sight of these people. I then
SWISHED in an image of myself calm and enlightened. I did a few time
in the meeting (without making a loud SWISH sound). I immediately
started to feel better and by the end of the meeting I was just
internally laughing at the comments they made instead of getting angry
about it instead.

No comments: