Wednesday 30 July 2008

Thinking patterns reading emails

Realised I wasn't looking at the thinking patterns properly. I was to
obsessed with their VAK and not looking at the towards/away, mis/match
etc. I am going to run through a few emails today to try and pick up
these filters properly. I re-read some of the chapters last night and
realised that VAK is useful, but the majority of people are visual so
always a good bet to start with. Secondly the body language and tone
of voice is also a good indicator of their VAK as well as the language
they use.

So the plan is to go through at least one email a day to pick up the
filters. I intend to do this now until I pick it up naturally on every
email. Then I hope it will easily transit into verbal communications
as well. I make a goal in my diary to make sure I pick it up.

No comments: