Friday 18 July 2008

Sith NLP

I think I have fallen to the dark side, I always understood the Sith
and Dark Jedi more than the do gooders anyhow. Why?

I have been through a re-org at work and have been moved off to
another team. The people in my team are disappointed and worried that
the future team won't be as good and aren't keen on their new manager.

I couldn't help myself put use a bit of NLP embedded commands on them
in order to ruin the chances of the new management in that area.

After they spoke negatively about what they though might happen I said.

"Don't worry about what will happen" "Doesn't mean it will all be negative"
"Doesn't mean the team will fall apart" "Don't be concerned about the
fact none of you get on with him"

With "don't" and "doesn't" being filter out the sub conscious they
will have only heard.
"worry about what will happen" "mean it will all be negative"
"mean the team will fall apart" "be concerned about the fact none of
you get on with him"

The best description of how this works is that the sub conscious is a
3 year old. "Don't run across the road". This is exactly what they
will want to do.

I even "marked out" the words after the "don't" and"doesn't" by
lowering by voice slight and gesturing with my palms apart.

Does this mean I am evil? If I did with the positive intentions what
were they? I suppose in order to ruin the new team in order to show
what a good job I had done with them previously.

I am suppose to be blogging about state changes today. Have been able
to control my states very well this after using the SWISH pattern and
anchoring in the right behaviours. Next week going to move on to the
next set of exercise which are thinking patterns.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow all I can say is that you are a great writer! Where can I contact you if I want to hire you?