Thursday 31 July 2008

Seeing filters in emails

Reading through a few emails yesterday picking out the various
filters. I intend to make copy of 1 a day as an example for the
future. Will try to pick ones where I reply matching their filters and
make a note of the reaction it gets.

I have done a similar exercise a year or two back on reading between
the lines of the content of an email. This was based on a different
system about language patterns. I think there are some similarities
with NLP I would like to review and try in end to bring it all
together as one piece of work.

Also studied a book called "words that change minds", this used a
system called "language and Behaviour Profile", which is an extension
of the NLP filters and was recommended in one of the NLP books as the
next level up from NLP on filters. Will try and review and bring this
into NLP as well.

No comments: