Friday 1 August 2008

Discovery on filters

Checked through some more emails yesterday to look at peoples filters.
I was very interesting exercise. I then decided to do some of my own
in an objective point of view. I was surprised to discovered that I
had slightly different filters than I realised.

It was very away, feelings, internal, mismatch, mid chunk and associated.

I was excepting it to be towards, internal, mismatch, big chunk and dissociated.

However, I do wonder if the filters I used are influenced by the
subject you are discussing. The topic was about being pushed into a
job I didn't want to do. Therefore it was all about why I shouldn't be
in that job , why I didn't fit it. So does the topic and point of view
influence your filters.

I am going to read other emails of mine from different topics and see
if there is a pattern.

No comments: