Wednesday 13 August 2008

CV NLP

I have decided to try and re do my CV NLP style. Firstly I will go
over my old CV and look at what style and how much NLP is already in
there. Next I will write out the information I what in my new CV then
write it up in a NLP style and try to make these make these points on
the CV that will cause conversation topics in interviews. Hopefully
then I can prepare language patterns on content to discuss in the
interview that will allow me to sell myself to the maximum potential.

Once I have done the CV I will try and move on to changing the script
on the front of my SMS web site as well. See if it makes any
difference to the amount of uptakes I get compared to the number of
visitors.

A few little things I noticed yesterday on NLP. I went over some old
emails and picked up the meta/Milton model usage in them, that was
very interesting to see the different styles in use by myself , my
peers and bosses.

Once I have done with the language patterns time to move on to the
programming part of NLP, working out strategies for success and
modelling successful work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Try using the CV writing company. I used them and had a free review and the consultant talked me through nlp on a CV. So I placed an order and it was actually funny when I got calls back from recruiters who asked me some of the questions he told me they would. Brilliant.

www.thecvwritingcompany.com if anyone wants to know.