Tuesday 5 August 2008

Logical levels of change

Tried to look at peoples body language yesterday put didn't get round to it as spent most of my time at my PC.
I have in the past noticed my teams body language. There was a visual and feelings guy in my old team and their body language, voice tone and eye clues were typical of the explanation given in the last blog.

Spent most of yesterday reading about logical levels of change in preparation of any HR meetings. HR people seem to have study this kind of thing and will try and use it against you. So I know have the fundamental understanding and can counter act any arguments in to get my beliefs to change. I figure if I keep my argument around my purpose and identity its going to be very hard for them to get me to change plus they my come to the conclusion my beliefs are to ingrained to be altered. This is all about my employer trying to get me to do another job that I don't want to do.

Also spent some kind with my old teams mates who are depressed about the new organisational structure. I encouraged the demotivation with a bit of Sith NLP. I like this Sith NLP stuff and will have to develop further once I have got the normal NLP stuff under belt,



No comments: