Friday 15 August 2008

Its friday

Yesterday saw a very clumsy email from someone who had linked two
pieces of information together, was a definite distortion complex
equilvance.

It also presupposed a point of information that showed them up. It
made it apparent they have not worked on the project and they should
have.

Yesterday night was reading up on P of NLP, discussing modelling of
excellence. Just getting into and getting onto the strategies they
have in place from modelling success and excellence. I know the book
covers leadership and coach which are two areas I wish to cover and
have separate (non NLP)books on.

Discovered I tilt my head when listening to people. According to the
books its an auditory thing, however I would describe myself much more
visual.

Anyway, enough ramblings for today. I will be back next week

No comments: