Wednesday 6 August 2008

Hypnotic commands

Still haven't really picked up on the body language stuff yesterday. Again at my PC all day no real opportunities to put it to use.

Realised that this may be true of a number of learning points in the future, so I will try and run to learning points in the future. Plus if nothing else happening blog about other NLP experiences instead. Spent sometime yesterday trying to look up covert hypnosis. Some books on the market but the reviews are mixed. I realised I probably had all the necessary books already, I just need to bring them together in the future.

As quiet at work I did some work on Ericcsionain Hypnotic commands studying and trying them out in a few emails etc.

Also read some stuff about aligning yourself with people using the following statements.

  • Encourage their Dreams
  • Justify their failures
  • Allay their fears
  • Confirm their suspicions
  • Throw rocks at their enemy

If you can do these actions it will go a long way to win people over and be able to persuade and influence them in the future.

No comments: